 Marketplace / Shopping / 2060
  Re: What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

(...) Look at the date on the shelf tag. If it has a 01/05, it's not clearance. I had an interesting experience today, at the picked-clean NJ Target stores: I found someone who actually knew how clearances worked, and could tell me how decisions (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

(...) It's true, even down to stores within the same regions. The Target by my house had their SW sets marked down 60%, while all the others in the area marked down 40% Dan (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)