 Marketplace / Shopping / 2023
  Re: Target second round of reductions

(...) I went to the Ann Arbor Target today, and I had to fight off the all women in there! I did get the new train, as well as the Rock Raider HQ and the Pharaoh Ruins, the train was 77, and the others were 47. The train was 55 dollars off, at (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target second round of reductions

this must be a mid-west, east coast thing. the targets around my area have had very little on sale. have not found any sw sets on clearance. 4561s are $99. keep going to target every day hoping to see sales, but nothing major yet. maybe it is time (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)