 Marketplace / Shopping / 2009
  Re: Target second round of reductions

(...) :-O Where do you live? What state, what city? Our company will be offering relocation in a few months. Might as well live somewhere where Lego is cheap ;) Seriously! Dan (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target second round of reductions

I live in Solano County in Northern California. I think I had good luck with some of the bigger leftover sets because people up here don't tend to spend that much on Lego (or other things I suppose) for their kids.... I mean, this is not Silicon (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)