 Marketplace / Shopping / 2000
  Possible private electronic funds transfer for eBay and other online buying/selling

(wondering if this is the most appropriate group for this, or if it's even appropriate at all - lemme know) I mentioned this to a smaller group of Lugnetters (is that a word) earlier and at least a couple of them thought it was worth a shot, so I'm (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)