 Marketplace / Shopping / 199
  Three States - No Lego!!

Hi all, I am looking for a good place to buy Lego Technic near Western Massachusettes. I have tried Wall-Mart, Ames x2, Kmart and various Mom and Pop toy stores. Am I missing something? I would happily drive an hour in any direction to see a (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Three States - No Lego!!

Oh yeah, I should explain the title: I live pretty close to the Vermont/New Hampshire border. In the midst of a Lego frenzy this weekend, I actually looked in three states for Lego. oof. Thanks again! Kipling (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Three States - No Lego!!

(...) Try Toys-R-US or do like I do and squint at the SAH catalog. (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)