 Marketplace / Shopping / 201
Re: Three States - No Lego!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:52:30 GMT

Kipling Morris wrote:

Hi all,
  I am looking for a good place to buy Lego Technic near Western
Massachusettes.  I have tried Wall-Mart, Ames x2, Kmart and various Mom and
Pop toy stores.  Am I missing something?  I would happily drive an hour in
any direction to see a selection of:

Technic Pneumatic and Motor Driven sets.

It seems like everywhere I go, the only "advanced" set they have is the
Rock'em sockem Lego (don't know the model number, but it's the one with the
criss-crossed beams that extend - *yawn*)

Am I missing a Lego Haven somewhere?  Am I confined to clandestine midnight
orders to S@H?

Just in case anyone out there is familiar with massachusettes, I live right
outside Northampton, near Springfield.

Thanks for any and all suggestions -

Kipling

Try Toys-R-US or do like I do and squint at the SAH catalog.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html