 Marketplace / Shopping / 1933
    Re: Slim Pickings at Target —Frederick Paepke
   West Michigan fared no better. The first Target I stopped at in Kalamazoo had 4 or 5 clearance sets left on the shelves. The second Target store had a bit more: a MindStorms Robotics Discovery Set (bought it even though I just got one before (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Slim Pickings at Target —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Check www.target.com They had both of these sets listed at $30 and were in stock as of yesterday. (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)