 Marketplace / Shopping / 1923
    Lego S&H Specials & shipping —Dan Jezek
   I called today to order a set that was on special this week for $19.75 but they wanted $10 extra for shipping. I was surprised at this since Lego S&H never charges shipping, it is included as part of the price of the set. Is this normal for a set (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego S&H Specials & shipping —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Not as far as I know. I never got charged shipping... Did you get regular LEGO employees or the overflow service? The only time I know of that they charge shipping is when you request the express shipping option - I think it's next day air or (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego S&H Specials & shipping —Dan Jezek
   (...) extra? (...) Thanks, Jeff. I called again today and the nice lady on the phone said that it was a mistake to charge shipping. The guy on the phone last night sounded like he had the flu and was tired. Things like that can happen sometimes :) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)