 Marketplace / Shopping / 1923
1922  |  1924
Subject:
Lego S&H Specials & shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:21:09 GMT

I called today to order a set that was on special this week for $19.75 but
they wanted $10 extra for shipping.  I was surprised at this since Lego S&H
never charges shipping, it is included as part of the price of the set.
Is this normal for a set listed as a weekly special to charge shipping extra?

I'm not even going to mention that to charge 50% for shipping this set comes
up to a total that is almost equal to the original price of the set.  So
getting this set when is on special comes up to about the same as when it's
regular price.

--Dan