 Marketplace / Shopping / 187
    SW spotted at TRU! —James Brown
   My brother-in-law phoned up and said "TRU has those Star Wars sets", and my wife dragged me out of the house practically before she got off the phone :) Yup! The north-side TRU in Edmonton, Ab, Ca has the full line in, and lots of them. Looks like (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: SW spotted at TRU! —James Brown
   (...) Whoops! Guess I shouldn't be allowed at my computer when on a SW high - that list is how many they have *left* not how many they've sold. James (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: SW spotted at TRU (in Edmonton, AB - Going fast :-) —Colin Lang
   Thank you, thank you, thank you, for posting this :-) I went in last night, picked up 2 of each set. Built one of each last night, took about 2 hours to finish them all. I'm keeping the 2nd set untouched. I love them. I've already come up with a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)