 Marketplace / Shopping / 186
Re: TimeCruisers anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 02:43:59 GMT

Byron Han wrote:

Ahhhh once again the Paradise Tax.  Seems like everything is more
expensive here in Hawaii.

And still not Star Wars Lego!!!  (TRU here says "huh?  what star wars

Don't feel so bad, none here yet in N. Illinois either. I was at Target &
Kohls tonight.Julie

lego?)

In article <36ED8655.2B49B431@cclabs.missouri.edu>, Christopher L.
Weeks <c576653@cclabs.missouri.edu> wrote:

Byron Han wrote:

Aloha All

I found a Kaybee's with a bunch (1-2 dozen) of 6493's ($37@)
[snip]

I've seen bunches of these at TRU for what, $33?  I also got the
impression that they were commonly available for that price.