 Marketplace / Shopping / 1821
Re: 2000 Sets Spotted in Jersey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:58:13 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Finally!

I was at Wal-Mart (my favourite one, in Edison Twp) this evening to buy
a headlamp for my car, and I saw a few of the Y2000 sets--the 7180
B-Wing and the 8001 Battle Droid (Technic).  I bought my own plus an
extra (I'm poor, so I do sell the other to finance mine)--but if anyone
is in NJ and wants these sets, Wal-Mart is starting to get them!
Yeeeha!

The down side?  There were only four of each...and I bought two.

And they probably weren't 75% off like that store has done in the past.
I'll wait.

You can probably kiss that phenomenon goodbye--they have a new, better
organized management in the Department.  However, they do have the full line
in now.

best,

Lindsay