 Marketplace / Shopping / 1801
  2000 Sets Spotted in Jersey

Finally! I was at Wal-Mart (my favourite one, in Edison Twp) this evening to buy a headlamp for my car, and I saw a few of the Y2000 sets--the 7180 B-Wing and the 8001 Battle Droid (Technic). I bought my own plus an extra (I'm poor, so I do sell (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Sets Spotted in Jersey

(...) And they probably weren't 75% off like that store has done in the past. I'll wait. Chris (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Sets Spotted in Jersey

(...) You can probably kiss that phenomenon goodbye--they have a new, better organized management in the Department. However, they do have the full line in now. best, Lindsay (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)