 Marketplace / Shopping / 1799
  #4565 Freight & Crane Railway $99 at Zany Brainy

I hadn't been to the local Zany Brainy store here in Madison for a couple of months now, so I walked in kinda hoping that there *wouldn't* be any great sales going on -- you don't WANT to know how much I've spent on LEGO lately -- but no such luck, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: #4565 Freight & Crane Railway $99 at Zany Brainy

Shane Archer wrote in message <4PVWODNySZZoOvMuVDI...ax.com>... (...) I also found this at the Zany-Brainy in Durham, North Carolina. They had one 4565 and it had been opened and returned. Most of the polybags were still sealed but some of the tape (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)