 Marketplace / Shopping / 1753
Re: #4537-4547-4549...6991 FROM DYA/QUICK SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 18:04:55 GMT

I'll take the 4547 and/or the 4549 off your hands..I'd even pay for them :). I
missed it because I am at work and don't have good access to a computer.  I am
trying to become 9volt train complete (I need about 8 more sets not including
stuff I can get at Shop@Home) and have been checking all week as much as
possible because I knew he was going to do something like this.  I even gave a
friend my credit card number so he could do it, but he missed it as well..

Michael Hader
http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~mhader/lego

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Hehehe.  Hmmmmm, I recognize whiterose.net....

But I mainly bought too many 4537s so that I could get the shipping down, and
<wince> Ebay some off to help pay for the ones I'm keeping.  I WISH I could
keep them all, but I can't afford to, and don't have the room for a train that
big (no room for a train period, it's time to clean out the computer room, • give
a bunch of stuff to Goodwill, throw out a bunch, etc.

Josh Sosnin wrote:

If I ever see another complaint about your monitory situations when it
comes to your car, I'll replace your turbo, IC and ECU with Lego
versions!!

Laugh.  Congrats.

Tom Stangl wrote in message <38512777.1BA0E755@netscape.com>...
I'm the reason for almost everything running out so quick.

I TRIED to order 10 of each, but got 5 of each on my first order (couldn't • do 10
of each, the system wouldn't take it, too heavy, I guess), and then • Emmanuel
asked if I wanted a ton of 4537s in lieu of my 2nd order, so I took him up • on
that.

I ordered tons to knock the shipping down to a decent level per set.