 Marketplace / Shopping / 1742
Re: #4537-4547-4549...6991 FROM DYA/QUICK SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:03:04 GMT

4547 Club car went for ~$31 US
4549 Road 'N Rail Hauler ~$41 US

I didn't catch the others.

I just received a message from Emmanuel and I missed out on the sale too. I
think I must have been one of the first people to be bumped because my order
was sent in on the 12th  minute after the post. You all are just too quick
for me.

Congratulations to those of you with new train cars and monorails. What a
Merry Christmas you will have.

And a big Thanks to Emmanuel for giving some great prices on great sets.

-Nick

Hugo Matre wrote in message ...
What did they sell for??

Hugo Matre