 Marketplace / Shopping / 1713
  Re: WalMart vs WalMart

(...) When fast food restaurants have to offer $7.50 - $8.50 an hour plus benefits just to get -one- applicant in a month,[1] they take that person no matter how "substandard" they may be.[2] Naji [1] Happening in Dallas/Fort Worth at least. Here in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart vs WalMart

(...) Also happening where I am. Except that we just have a huge turnover rate (average duration of employment: about 2mos.) more than we have lack of applicants. And, yes, as long as the employee doesn't steal or get the store into legal trouble (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)