 Marketplace / Shopping / 1697
    Customer Service Desks (was Re: WalMart vs WalMart) —Ben Olmstead
   (...) I have to agree with you, but only halfway. There are two very different situations which come up: 1) the customer is argumentative/angry 2) the customer is calm and reasonable, and is simply asking if we can do something In the first case, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Customer Service Desks (was Re: WalMart vs WalMart) —Ray Sanders
   (...) Ben, My experience has been as follows: I always ask nicely. If possible I try to speak directly with the manager. The ability to explain the reasoning (of why I am trying to buy the entire stock of a discontinued SKU) seems to get lost when (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)