 Marketplace / Shopping / 1690
1689  |  1691
Subject:
Star Wars Lego 40% off at K-mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 01:48:01 GMT

Hi All,

Sunday morning I was at two local K-marts because of the buy 1 get 1 50%
off sale.  To my happy surprise, the Star Wars sets rung up at the 20%
off prices!  With the 50% off the 2nd set, that averaged out to 40% off
regular prices for both sets!  Has anyone else noticed this, or was it a
local fluke?

Joe