 Marketplace / Shopping / 1681
  Re: Geoffrey Bucks. Was re: TRU stuff shipped yet?

TRU is going the way of Target, Walmart and KMart regarding their refunds w/o receipt. They have begun to issue plastic "gift cards" instead. Soon you will have to buy those instead of Geoffrey bucks if you want to give a gift certificate. There is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Geoffrey Bucks. Was re: TRU stuff shipped yet?

(...) I like the gift cards a lot more than the paper certificates. Don't care for that "dormancy" clause, but then again, I doubt it would ever hurt me because the card would burn a hole in my pocket in far less than a year. As for the feel of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)