 Marketplace / Shopping / 1671
    Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled —Paul Davidson
   You think that's funny? :) Look at my Toyrs-R-Us order -- I tried to circumvent the USA-only ordering system! The package is on its way to: Ship To: Paul Davidson 259 Pioneer Ave.Prince George, BC SCHENECTADY NY 12345 USA Wherever that is... :) -- (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled —Brian H. Nielsen
     (...) I used to live in Albany, NY and Schenectady is just a handful of miles west of there. Been there many times. Brian (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled —Maggie Cambron
   Out of curiosity, why didn't you address it to Vancouver, WA, USA instead? It would seem more logical-- the people at that post office are probably used to getting misdirected mail meant for up north (and if you could get it to go to Vancouver, BC, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled —Paul Davidson
   Too smart, I didn't think of that. I just typed in 12345 in the zip code and Toyrs'R'Us stuck in SCHENECTADY NY on its own somehow. Ideas for next time. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)