 Marketplace / Shopping / 1653
    Re: Postal Rumblings —Tom Boucher
   I would panic about Saturday and call S@H and ask them what they can do about tracing it or not. Mail gets a little slow about this time of year. Should be interesting to see what happens if this eBusiness thing takes off. Shipping should become an (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Postal Rumblings —Aaron West
   (...) That's just it, I did ask S@H all that, and it went regular postage with NO TRACKING NUMBER!!!! Priority mail sure, but no number. They said that if it does not arrive by Saturday that I sould call again on Monday and (since 6090 is GONE and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Postal Rumblings —Dan McNeally
   (...) I ordered 6090 from S@H on the 19th and got it on the 30th,UPS. Dan (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)