 Marketplace / Shopping / 1624
    Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems? —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) one of my two orders shipped. the second one I made! (a naboo fighter) It still says processing on that one. either their web page is slow to update, or... hmm.. maybe they'll send me another naboo fighter? :) my first order was for the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems? —Sam Pusch
   Greetings: I was wondering if I was the only one. I placed 2 orders on TRU.com on Saturday, one for an Xwing and another for Anakin's Podracer. On Monday, the website said that the Xwing was mailed out Sunday night and had the status "recalculated". (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)