 Marketplace / Shopping / 1616
  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

What's the deal with the free backpack? I see that mentioned in reference to the Outlet Store. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) You get a free backpack (retail is like $5) with a $25 purchase. (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Postal Rumblings

Okay, I might panic soon. S@H told me last night that they finally ran out of 6090, but mine was shipped the day after Thanksgiving to my PO box (they confirmed that they sent it). But my post office has not gotten it (?) even though it was priority (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Postal Rumblings

I would panic about Saturday and call S@H and ask them what they can do about tracing it or not. Mail gets a little slow about this time of year. Should be interesting to see what happens if this eBusiness thing takes off. Shipping should become an (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Postal Rumblings

(...) That's just it, I did ask S@H all that, and it went regular postage with NO TRACKING NUMBER!!!! Priority mail sure, but no number. They said that if it does not arrive by Saturday that I sould call again on Monday and (since 6090 is GONE and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Postal Rumblings

(...) I ordered 6090 from S@H on the 19th and got it on the 30th,UPS. Dan (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)