 Marketplace / Shopping / 1613
Re: Canadian Tire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 04:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Mike Stanley writes:
James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
I've also had no luck finding these.  The one CT I've seen any indication at
all had the sign, but not the sets.  I've got one more CT that I'm going to
hit tonight, but that's my last shot.

Someone found them... there are a ton of the various little things
on eBay right now.  :)  Guess the eBay pros got there first.

Looks that way. :/ No other deals at the Can Tires either.  Only about 3 or 4
sets at each, and they are all obvious returns (in varying condition) at MSRP.
Nothing rare or unusual, at mine, either.

Oh well.  Another location to put on my list for "this time next year"

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/