 Marketplace / Shopping / 1581
Re: Canadian Tire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:46:01 GMT

Just a FYI in case someone from the US is thinking of striking it rich
buying these sets and reselling them for $1.50US.

The $1.49 + tax (in BC) is $1.70Cdn.
$1.50US = $2.25Cdn
Profit = 0.55 Cdn

The four Canadian Tires I visited, only one had them in quantity, about 10
of each, (gone now).  The others had 0.  As well, it would also cost
considerbaly more to mail 20+ sets than $1.50.

TJ