 Marketplace / Shopping / 1579
  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) The way it was explained to me on the phone is that they are not allowed to post or otherwise advertise on the web about their stock and prices. Basically you need to call them to find out the details. You can also try sending email to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Kinda like the BB website? That would rock. (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Well, I did get my call from them today to ship my 5840s; I asked about some older lines and got the answer that they're getting several boxes of Skeleton Crew 6232 (at least that's from the description the fellow gave to me). So look for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)