 Marketplace / Shopping / 1407
  Re: LEGO outlet store, how does it work ?

Ralph Döring wrote in message ... (...) ? (...) where (...) I'll try and answer your questions based on a conversation I had on the phone with Buffie the manager (who has also posted here on LUGNET so she is probably the person to really answer (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO outlet store, how does it work ?

Thanks Mike ! This sounds like a good project of TLC. I always wondered why they don´t do something like this. We´ve a chain of Swatch stores (maybe not quite outlet stores) which only sell Swatch products. I think a complete LEGO shop would (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO outlet store, how does it work ?

(...) Sounds great to me! (...) Ooooooh! YES! Definitely! :-).. (that's me, drooling over the idea) Open one in the Boston area! I'll move there ;-) Shiri (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)