 Marketplace / Shopping / 1349
Re: Which to buy on sale? 7151 for $19.99 or 7130 for $12.99?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:54:42 GMT

bishop <bishopNOSPAM@roundcircle.com> wrote:
I think I read somewhere that it was official, that for the next printing
they were going to rename it the "Grey Plates Service Pack".

(I bought two at nearly full retail, just for the parts... never built the
Finiltraitor.)

Hrmmm.... now you're really tempting me.  Especially if I know that
there will be a market for the parts in the set that I don't want...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/