 Marketplace / Shopping / 131
  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

(...) Sorry to follow-up to my own posting, but here's the lunch-time report: I decided to go for Knapps Corners Meijers (seems like there should be one or more apostrophes in there). The 28th Street strip, with its high concentration of large (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

Awesome, Steve, don't enjoy them too much! ;) I am still looking at them longingly! Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

I've only opened one, one of the TIE-Fighter/Y-Wings. The others are for my kids, some as Easter-basket presents, and the others prolly as birthday presents. The instructions are pretty cool looking, with a small (like 1.125"x.375") scene from the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)