 Marketplace / Shopping / 130
  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

(...) Maybe they were already sold out? Steve (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

No, they are not sold out. They simply have not recieved shipment yet. This is according to the Meijer employee whom I talked to at the Ann Arbor Saline Rd. Meijer. He phone the other (Carpenter Rd.) Meijer for me to check there stock on Sunday. -- (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)