 Marketplace / Shopping / 12911
  Black Friday early?

Just a heads-up or perhaps this is old news: Today, at my local Walmart, I found the King's Castle Siege (#7094) at $48.88, which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% off. I seem to recall reading somewhere that this will be a Black Friday (...) (16 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Black Friday early?

(...) Rafe & All, Thanks for the heads up, I went to the Plymouth, Indiana Super Wal-Mart, and they did have this set, even with a shelf tag, for 48.88. Since there was a numerous pile of them on the shelf, and the top shelf, I did indeed help (...) (16 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)