 Marketplace / Shopping / 12827
    Re: New LEGO Speed Racer Series Released Today —Scott Lyttle
   (...) -New Windscreen on some of the cars -New 1x4 curved slope that follows the same slope as the 1x3 curved slope brick -New wheelwell element (look closely at the wheels, and you can figure it out) -Speed Racer's Helmet is printed with the "M" (...) (16 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New LEGO Speed Racer Series Released Today —Clifton D. Chambers
   (...) Scott, I did not make it to the LEGO store today. I noticed after your post that LEGO used a Technic pin for the cylinder to attack the wheels. I noticed the curved windscreen and the new hubcaps. I can’t wait to see future vehicles using the (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)