 Marketplace / Shopping / 12827
Re: New LEGO Speed Racer Series Released Today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
Just in case you missed it or forgot, the new LEGO Speed Racer series were
released today in the LEGO stores and on-line.  All of the cars feature eight
wide bodies.

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=527&d=261

There are new LEGO elements featured in these sets:

-New Windscreen on some of the cars
-New 1x4 curved slope that follows the same slope as the 1x3 curved slope brick
-New wheelwell element (look closely at the wheels, and you can figure it out)
-Speed Racer's Helmet is printed with the "M" logo on it.

The Mach 5 set is very much in line with the classic Mach 5 design.  A must have
for any Speed Racer fan.

Scott