 Marketplace / Shopping / 12826
  New LEGO Speed Racer Series Released Today

Just in case you missed it or forgot, the new LEGO Speed Racer series were released today in the LEGO stores and on-line. All of the cars feature eight wide bodies. (URL) (16 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO Speed Racer Series Released Today

(...) -New Windscreen on some of the cars -New 1x4 curved slope that follows the same slope as the 1x3 curved slope brick -New wheelwell element (look closely at the wheels, and you can figure it out) -Speed Racer's Helmet is printed with the "M" (...) (16 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New LEGO Speed Racer Series Released Today

(...) Scott, I did not make it to the LEGO store today. I noticed after your post that LEGO used a Technic pin for the cylinder to attack the wheels. I noticed the curved windscreen and the new hubcaps. I can’t wait to see future vehicles using the (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)