 Marketplace / Shopping / 12675
Re: Clearance Sale at constructiontoys.com for LUGNET readers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 18:05:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Gail Meagher wrote:
Suz wrote:
Note: we offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $200!

Ah! Here I should have added "within the contintal U.S. only". Sorry about that.

After doing a bit of digging I found "For now, we are unable to ship
outside the United States."  midway down this page
http://www.constructiontoys.com/store/tcs-orderinfo.php

I've never ordered from them, but I was pretty sure they would ship to
Canada in the past.

I just talked to my boss about this and he said it's not something we usually
do, but for this sale we will ship outside the U.S.

Our online ordering form isn't set up for taking foreign orders, but here's what
we can do: put in a fake/random zipcode when asked for it at the beginning of
the ordering process (use an outside MA zip to avoid seeing sales tax); enter
your correct full address and any other info about how you'd like your order
shipped in the Comments field. When we receive your order, we will not charge
your credit card. Instead, we'll contact you with a freight quote and wait for
your reply before manually processing your order.

Thanks for your post.

-Suzanne
toll-free phone: 1-886-899-7900