 Marketplace / Shopping / 12598
  Re: Target Prices Plunging!

(...) snipizzle (...) I checked out Target in Gig Harbor today and there wuz nothin on sale or clearance. It woulda been cool to get a Mindstorms set for ½ off. sjf (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target Prices Plunging!

(...) A number of Target stores are near my home here just south of Nashville. After reading the original post in this thread on Wednesday, I took a trip to the closest one. The Lego aisle was essentially bare, except for a few items at full price. (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)