 Marketplace / Shopping / 12575
Re: Anyone know what is in a 65222/65223/65384/65501/65652 co-pack?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:55:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Shiels wrote:
I have someone offering me stock, seems unable to find/tell me what is in each
co-pack, and since they vary heavily from good to awfull stock, I won't buy till
I know what the heck they contain.  LUGNET is no good, bricklink has nothing.
HELP!!!!!!

It' like the co-pack specialy made for Costco or Toys-R-Us or Wall-Mart or other
big distributors.

I have other co-pack but not these one.

Good luck
Andre Potvin