 Marketplace / Shopping / 12574
Re: Anyone know what is in a 65222/65223/65384/65501/65652 co-pack?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:40:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Shiels wrote:
   I would love to describe them, but as I said, someone is trying to sell these to me, and I SURE do not have them on hand. SO I was hoping someone had seen them/could tell me before I buy them, what’s in them. Some have 2 items, 3, up to 5 sometimes for bionicles.

This seems like an interesting question, and even doing various “advanced searches” on eBay didn’t turn anything up (even when searching closed auctions going back 6 months.)

I would throw this question back to the seller. Get them to describe the packs, or tell you the set numbers included, or tell you the $MSRP, or somehow give you a clue as to what, exactly, they are offering to sell you. If they can’t provide even basic information to you (or a photo of the sets) then make a low offer. You’re taking a chance to buy them sight unseen, and they clearly don’t want to invest much energy in selling them anyway.

Just my two cents.