 Marketplace / Shopping / 12506
12505  |  12507
Subject:
TRU and Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:28:14 GMT

Any one else notice that TRU is starting to take on the same price practice that
KB does. Some sets are lower then TLG, but then most of the sets are available
for a buck or two more. For example the heavy hauler is 26.99 at TRU, but I can
find it at TLG for 24.99.

TRU should learn that if you over price your stuff that people will find a new
place to buy. In most states it is cheaper to buy from Lego directly and pay the
shipping then to buy it locally.

TRU is you are reading this, lower the prices make it worth my wild to buy at
your stores.

What does everyone else think?

Larry