 Marketplace / Shopping / 12461
Re: New Sets available at Retail stores but not online yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 04:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Thuma wrote:
   Early Birds,

I happened to stop by the LEGO Outlet in Atlanta and the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando on the same day and discovered brand new sets available there that are not available online or from Shop@Home. These sets include the new Soccer, City Construction, Knight’s Kingdom, and Sponge Bob sets.

Cool, we have them here, in Ontario too, I was happily surprised, and quickly went to setting my Visa on fire...

Not sure on the KK because I didnt check that line... but we do have the new city, soccer and spongebob you mentioned ...

and other sets I have yet to see in Canada up until now... Such as (this one I bought, and looking forward to putting together tomorrow... )

as well, the build a house tub was also available.

Janey “Red Brick”