 Marketplace / Shopping / 12426
    Re: Factory, questions & comments —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I believe all the smoking bricks are available in other categories without smoke. They're just kind of poorly organized. (...) You have to actively add your designs to the gallery. WHen you hit the brick->world icon in LDD, it'll take you to a (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Factory, questions & comments —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Oh, I missed that. I will be more careful next time around. (...) Im not sure, my later additions didnt have prices either, but I just tried another, and it worked. Thanks Bram. (...) Yes add that to my list as well. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)