 Marketplace / Shopping / 12408
    Where to buy Legos at Manhattan, NY? —Tero Tiittanen
   Hello, I'm going to Manhattan, NY in a few weeks time and would like to know where to buy Legos from there? Preferably a place with a good selection of models (maybe older ones too) and a reasonable pricing (or are the prices fixed?). I have done (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Where to buy Legos at Manhattan, NY? —Gregory J. Overkamp
   (...) The Times Square Toys 'R' Us has the largest selection I've seen in NYC, but the prices are not any different than a normal Toys 'R' Us. They do have a large selection of TRU exclusive sets though. The store is worth just going to see; there (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)