 Marketplace / Shopping / 12399
    Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) And it's looking like the joke's on your friendly neighborhood ambassador ;) I thought Saturday was an odd day to begin this type of program. I'm not seeing any change either. Hopefully something will happen in the next day or so. I'll try to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) Anticipation... It's the thing of childhood; the thing of Christmas morning. For most of MY life, it's been the thing of LEGO. I'd rather know early, and bask in the glow of sweet, sweet anticipation, then stumble upon it last minute, falling (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)