 Marketplace / Shopping / 1234
  Re: places to find good selection/deals?

(...) and (...) I defy you! RES-Q may not be a "classic" town series, but the parts and accessories rock! The main models are pretty fun, but they do have some points I'll admit to being faulty. The colors are odd for a Emergency team, also, they (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: places to find good selection/deals?

(...) Extreme (...) I do like the accessories. I want a buzz-saw for some of my guys. I guess my main bias against the Res-Q theme is that I don't like the set designs. I like to think that I buy sets mainly for parts, but I admit that the original (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)