 Marketplace / Shopping / 1230
Re: Busy Bee and discontinued sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:31:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:
<snipped>
Since I haven't received any spreadsheets in a few days I decided to tally
up the results.  You can view the results yourself by going to the web page
listed above and viewing the summary, the link is near the bottom of the
page.

Net-net, World Cup, Paradisa, and the two Trees, Fences, and Flowers (6318
and 6319) were the most requested sets.  I have faxed the summary to Busy
Bee this evening - we'll see if it helps them obtain some of these sets.

I will continue to gather input and update the summary as it trickles in.

Thanks for doing this, Mike!

I'm surprised so few people were interested in 6901...You'd think folks around
here would be falling all over themselves to get a 1980 classic space set.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I think it might be that there has been more than one 6901 and people may be
unsure if this *IS* the old one, but a simple query would answert that.  So is
it the 1980 one?  If it is comfirmed that it is the on efrom 1980 that might
bring in more intrest.
Mike