 Marketplace / Shopping / 12293
    amazon.com lego mostly 25% off —Rafe Donahue
   I'm not sure who keeps track of this sort of thing, but almost all Lego at amazon.com is 25% off. This includes some big sets, like ISD and the technic mobile crane (8421) and also some sets that I haven't even seen yet on SAH, like the Ferrari (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)