 Marketplace / Shopping / 12283
  S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

Has anyone purchased 4515 recently from S@H? If so, are they in new dark gray? Thanks! Dustin (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

(...) I just recently picked up two boxes of straight track from a LEGO® store. There are still in good old Dark Gray. I think LEGO® said they wouldnt change the color of the track. But then again I could be wrong on that. Dave www.GPLR.org (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

(...) Dustin- I learned at BrickFest that LEGO makes track only from time to time. The last run was supposedly 2004. The interval is typically several years. This probably means that we will continue to see old dark gray straights, curves, switches, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

Well the interesting thing is the HP motorized train set, has a co-pack release bundled with extra straight/curve track packs. AND THEY ARE DIFFERENT COLOURS! Stupid packaging meant that your track was all funky colours if you expanded it. SO I (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Shiels wrote: ... (...) This jives with my observation from my November visits to the Big Shop at LLCA that therer are are plenty of curve rails for sale, but no staight rails. OTOH, the latest catalogs still list (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

(...) From what I have seen at the shop at legoland windsor, all the track bar a few cross pieces are in dark bley. The ones in the old style box (System) or the old dark gray, whereas the World City are new dark bley. (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

I ordered Straight Rails from US S@H and am happy to report that they are still in old dark grey! Dustin (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)