 Marketplace / Shopping / 12281
    Black Brick Sale at BRICK Marketplace —Christopher David Layton
   To Our LEGO Fans, We are pleased to announcement that we have special BLACK BRICK SALE on Thanksgiving Day through Saturday. The sale is 3 days ONLY! Don't wait too long - our stock could run out! Here is our special offer: 15% Off on purchases $50 (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Black Brick Sale at BRICK Marketplace —David Gregory
   (...) Dang. It's just after 9:00 AM Thanksgiving morning, and all of the black parts are sold out already. [sigh] I guess I'll have to go do something decent like spending time with my family or some rot like that. ; ) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)