 Marketplace / Shopping / 12214
  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) Neat! Very helpful, thanks for doing that. I love the spring cleaning concept, but I'm probably not going to shell out 50% more than for last year's tub and have to eat all those new color pieces. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) Ditto. Unless some other bonus boxes show up with amazingly rare pieces that I've just GOT to have, I may buy 1-2, instead of the 50 I bought last year (and last year was limited by what I could find. Sadly, I found most of it while in Six (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)